Does this even need a description? Perfect, heavenly, dangerous, mouthwatering, delectable… Should I go on? These babies are the absolutely perfect ending to a great meal. I would only suggest making sure you have a ton of people with you to eat them because they are addictive! This recipe really saved me because I cannot bake to save my life! Thank you http://www.mybakerlady.com for this wonderfully perfect no bake recipe 🙂 Perry clearly gave 5 stars and this is why:
“I don’t know what Kelsey put in the peanut butter layer to make them crunchy but these bars are better then Reese’s cups. I didn’t know what to think when Kelsey said she didn’t have to bake them but now I get it. They are gooey chilled bars that are best shared with friends. I hope this becomes her go-to desert. I would have eaten the whole pan myself so for that alone they get five stars.”
Serves: 15 Calories: 389/bar Time: 5 minutes for assembly and 1 hour chill time
- 1 cup of butter, melted
- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1.5 cups of milk chocolate chips
- In a large bowl mix together the butter, graham crackers, sugar, and peanut butter. Mix well
- Press evenly into a 9×13 baking pan.
- In a microwave safe container melt chocolate chips in 30 second intervals mixing between intervals. (Mine took a 30 second zap and then an additional 20 second zap.)
- Scoop melted chocolate over the pressed peanut butter mixture. Evenly spread chocolate over with a knife of the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving and cut into 15 squares